Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home away from home

So after my arrival we ventured out around and found my apartment. As you can see i was a little scared at the entrance of the place. I walked up the 4 flights of stairs with my luggage and found my door "room 17". After learning how to open the door i walked inside to find a very nice apartment.







The first thing was the kitchen, it was nice and clean and white. I found my bed room, put my stuff down and then started to explore. The rest of the place.










The bathroom to the Living room, every familiar but at the same time a little different from what I am use to. From all the appliances being electric to the look and flow of the place.
Another thing that was a little weird was the warnings that the city turns off the water and sometimes the power in some areas at night to conserve. Luckily I don't lose my power but i do lose my water at night around 11pm.
All and all my apartment is very nice and I could not ask for more.

3 comments:

  1. awesome! yea the front looks sketchy but glad the place is nice. how's accessibility?? enjoy ur time there!
    signed by ur fav gimp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! your place looks great! :) talk to u soon!
    -your little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andrew, this looks awesome! Do you have to share or are you there by yourself? I love you and hope you're feeling better! x's and o's trista (chris says hi!)

    ReplyDelete